Flavorful Slow Cooker Roast
Servings: 6 servings
- Pressure Cooker or Crock Pot
- 1 large Red Pepper
- 1 medium Onions, raw
- 4 medium Potato
- 1 cup Water
- 1 packet Brown Gravy Mix - Packet
- 3 lb s, Boneless Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing, Dry Packet
- 1 packet Italian Dressing- Dry Mix
- Sear roast in a pan on the stovetop before placing in crock pot or sear using the saute option on your Instapot.
- Whisk together the water, Italian dressing mix, ranch dressing mix, and brown gravy mix together in a bowl until smooth.
- Slice onions and peppers. Cut potatoes into 4 pieces each. Place inside the post around the roast
- Pour the sauce over the top
- Cook on Low until the roast is easily pierced by a fork, 6 to 8 hours.
- Pair with a small side salad or steamed veggies.
Double up on the recipe to make Roast Beef sandwiches for lunch or another meal. Throw on some leftover beef, sliced onions and red peppers on a hoagie roll. Add a sprinkle of grated cheese and microwave for 60 seconds. Yum!
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 20g | Sodium: 1087mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g