We’re all about the quick, easy, and healthy dinners (who isn’t, right??)! This is my go-to at LEAST twice a month. My kids like it, it’s light on the budget, and super easy to modify for those picky eaters at your table. This meal literally takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, is vegetarian, healthy, and cheap!
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbs Minced Onion
- 1 Tbs Cilantro
- 1/2 Avocado or Guacamole
- 2 Tbs Queso Fresco or Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Tbs Salsa
- Anything else you want to throw on top…
- Pull out a large skillet if you have one, then it’s a “one pot” sort of meal. Done. This meal literally takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, is vegetarian, healthy, cheap…we love it around here!
- On one side of the skillet fry the eggs to your liking, on the other side heat the tortillas for 3-5 minutes, flipping over half way through.
- Place one egg on each tortilla and add whatever optional toppings you would like
- To make a Fat Burn 5 meal, you can add some slow carbs (diced tomatoes, lettuce etc) and a fat (avocado and/or shredded cheese.... and voila!