Short on time? Need something light for dinner? This Cobb Salad is packed with flavor, quick to throw together, and can easily modified to fit any budget! Oh, and of course, it’s Fat Burning!!
Light, delicious, satisfying, and Fat Burning Cobb Salad!
- 6 Slices Bacon chopped
- 3 Eggs hard boiled
- 3 cups Chicken cooked, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup Blue Cheese crumbled
- 1 Avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3 Green Onions chopped
- 2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 2 tsp Ranch Seasoning Mix
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
While eggs are cooking, place bacon in skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown, set aside.
Divide shredded lettuce among 4-6 plates. Evenly divide chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese bacon, avocado, and green onions on top of lettuce.
Mix ranch seasoning with cottage cheese and divide evenly among plates. Option: use your favorite dressing in place of cottage cheese.
Feel free to adjust ingredients according to your tastes! Some popular replacements or additions include:
- In place of chicken, try sliced steak, or chopped ham
- Add shredded carrots for a splash of color (and added nutrients)
- Use a spring mix instead of romaine lettuce
- Substitute your cheese of choice if blue cheese isn’t your thing…
The sky’s the limit! Make it yours, and enjoy!